By using MeetingMix, you are stating that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. MeetingMix reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. MeetingMix suggests that users frequently check this page for updates. Continued use of MeetingMix after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
1. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. MeetingMix cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with this account term.
2. You are responsible for all activity and content under your account, including the activity and content produced by your attendees.
3. You may not use MeetingMix for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the MeetingMix, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, such as copyright laws.
Payment, Refunds, Cancellations
1. A valid credit card is required to continue using MeetingMix after your free trial. A credit card is not needed for the free trial.
2. MeetingMix is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or refunds for time unused.
3. You are responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Settings link in the global navigation bar at the top right of the application. If you cancel your account you will not be charged again.
4. MeetingMix, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all use of MeetingMix at any time if we believe that you are in violation of terms.
Modifications to Service
MeetingMix reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, MeetingMix (or any part thereof) with or without notice. MeetingMix shall not be liable to you or any third party should MeetingMix exercise this right.
Copyright and Content Ownership
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to MeetingMix. Your materials added remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared, you agree to allow others to view and share your content.
Warranties and Liabilities
Your use of MeetingMix is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. MeetingMix makes no warranty that MeetingMix will meet your specific requirements or that MeetingMix service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. You expressly understand and agree that MeetingMix shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MeetingMix has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of MeetingMix.